NOW HIRING KITCHEN / BAR PREP
Our busy, little lounge is looking for someone to prepare small plates, part-time and kill it with craft. We are looking for someone who loves food, cocktail culture, has an understanding of what we do and wants to work hard in a fun environment with a small group of like-minded peers.
- A part-time Cook/Food Prep position scheduled four days a week: Wednesday – Saturday. The Sidecar is open Thursday – Saturday from 4pm to late so Wednesday is designated for prep. Occasionally we have private parties scheduled on our off days that could entail additional work.
- Our cocktails and food menu change every three months. The owners will handle menu development but encourage suggestions. Applicant must be flexible and quick to adjust to new recipes, ideas and methods of cooking.
- Bar prep duties to include juicing and making syrups.
- Cleaning duties to include taking out the trash and washing dishes.
- Must be 21 or older to apply.
- We are looking for someone that wants to learn and grow in the culinary field. Experience preferred, but not required. Creativity will be encouraged.
- Starting pay depending on level of experience.
- Must be professional, hardworking and able to maintain a sense of humor in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be extremely clean, organized, attentive to detail and willing to work in a small space.
- Knowledge of Department of Health regulations in a kitchen environment.
For more information on our lounge, feel free to check us out online.
- Instagram: @thesidecarlounge
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thesidecar/
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us an email with resume or call us to set-up an interview.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 509.433.7383
Last but not least, here is a video about Wenatchee that might make you want to move here:
Thank you for your interest!