Our busy, little lounge is looking for a part-time bartender/server to kill it with craft. We are looking for someone who loves cocktail culture and has an understanding of what we do and wants to work hard in a fun environment with a small group of like-minded peers.
- A part-time bartender/server position available to work Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings.
- Our cocktails menu change every three months. The owners will handle menu development but encourage suggestions and collaboration with staff members. Applicant must be flexible and quick to adjust to new recipes, ideas and methods of bartending.
- Bar duties to include prepping bar station, stocking coolers and shelves, using point-of-sale, and maintaining a clean work station .
- Cleaning duties to include taking out the trash, washing dishes, sweeping and mopping.
- Must be flexible and willing to work as a server when needed.
- Must be 21 or older to apply.
- We are looking for someone that wants to learn and grow as a bartender Experience preferred, but not required. Creativity will be encouraged.
- Starting pay depending on level of experience.
- Must be professional, hardworking and able to maintain a sense of humor in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be extremely clean, organized, attentive to detail and willing to work in a small space.
- MAST Certification will be required within 60 days of hire.
For more information on our lounge, feel free to check us out online.
- Instagram: @thesidecarlounge
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thesidecar/
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us an email with resume or call us to set-up an interview.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last but not least, here is a video about Wenatchee that might make you want to move here:
Thank you for your interest!